G.I. Joe, A Real American Hero #84 - Marshall Rogers art

G.I. Joe, A Real American Hero #84
G.I. Joe, A Real American Hero v1 #84, 1989 - Much of the story is told in flashback, revealing some background information on the characters Billy and Snake-Eyes. Marshall Rogers handles the pencilling chores once again. Certain panels are reminiscent of earlier works, such as the bar scenes on pages 13-15. In general though, his illustrations are frankly mediocre, particularly the first few pages. This is 6 of 8 G.I. Joe issues by Rogers
- - - - - - - - - -
"Converging Destinies" Rogers story pencils (Randy Emberlin inks) 22 pages = **

- - - - - - - - - -
Home / Rogers / G.I. Joe / Marvel
ebay  >this issue >Rogers
G.I. Joe, A Real American Hero #84 - Marshall Rogers art G.I. Joe, A Real American Hero #84 - Marshall Rogers art Reviewed by Ted F on 7:19 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.